What is the Pantry and how does it work?
- An outreach for people struggling due to economic circumstances.
- People in the church and people in the community.
- Food parcels are given confidentially.
- Food parcels contain mainly non-perishable goods (tins, packets etc) including some toiletries. Sometimes fresh bread from the Bread Run is included. (Please note we are not permitted to distribute repackaged food stuffs including tea and coffee.)
How can you help?
- Donate non-perishable food and toiletries (but within sell-by date) – see list.
- Be on a roster to help deliver food.
- Occasional help with the packaging of food parcels.
For more information…
Please contact us online or call the church office on 9329 1777.